HANS™ Premium Water Appliance - Commercial RO Filtration System in Brazosport
HANS™ Premium Water by Culligan® Premium Water Appliance Model 2 is the first water treatment solution of its kind.
Introducing a tankless*, salt-free, high-capacity water system that removes up to 99% of contaminants -- and its capacity allows it to work in most applications, including residential, commercial, industrial, agriculture and healthcare.
- Removes up to 99% of contaminants
- Post calcite filter adding the right amount of minerals for taste and pH balance
- Built-in sensors monitor performance, sending data to the HANS™ App
- High-turbulence micro-burst flush feature automatically cleans the system daily
For commercial and other high-end applications, multiple HANS Premium Water Appliances by Culligan® can be installed in parallel. This can drastically reduce downtime as one unit can be taken offline for service without disrupting water flow, keeping your business running.
The Four-Stage System For HANS™ Premium Water by Culligan® Commercial Reverse Osmosis Filter
1. Removes sediment and debris
2. Removes chlorine, chloramines and sulfur
3. Removes lead, arsenic, PFAS, iron**, hardness**, and a host of other contaminants
4. Reintroduces minerals for pH balance and better taste
**input levels outside of device may require pretreatment such as a water softener or iron breaker.
- Easy installation -- three connection points for inlet water, clean water out and reject water out
- Removable lid and side panels and quick release pin system make filter and membrane changes easy.
- Heavy-duty molded housing provides quiet operation indoors and long-lasting protection outdoors.
- Variable-speed pump automatically adjusts speed depending on water demand. It uses less power and is more efficient than single-speed pumps.
- Intuitive touch screen constantly monitors water quality and usage, provides data on filter life, incoming and outgoing TDS levels and water pressure.
- Wireless communication via mobile app and Wi-Fi enabled firmware updates.
*Additional storage capacity may be required depending on individual demand or high-volume usage.